Re: Re: Jacob's Ignition

From: Kevin_Wilson@MtHolly.com
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 09:40:12 EDT

     I also have had a Jacobs ignition as well as a Crane ignition. Jacobs
is serious about there return policy because I sent the dang thing back for
a full refund. The crane ignition was free.........and it still is free.
My 94 V6 with K&N open element, Jetchip Stage 2, 180 thermo, Rhino muffler
and Jacobs wires lost on average about .2. I have found that the stock
ignition is the way to go. However the Jacobs Wires are a winner. I
actually OHMed them and they held true to there word. I keep them and sent
everything else back.

Kevin Wilson
Charleston, South Carolina