Re: CD Player

From: Psi363 (Psi363@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 18:04:56 EDT

<< are you refering to the Infinity unit? I have a sport on order should be
here
 is about 3 wks and I already had a radio to go in so I let the truck come
with
 the standard cassette model and I wont be needing it. It will be the plain
 model though.

Yeah, the one I want is just like mine, but has a cassette instead of the CD.
The only way I know to tell them apart is the joystick used for balance
control.

Wayne