Re: Re: CD Player

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 20:18:44 EDT

Well I am from Texas, but I prefer 50s - 70s rock myself. Yes Robert I know I am old enough to
be your father but in recent days the noise I hear doesn't spund much like music. I like a
melody, good rythem like maybe something one could dance to and workd that make sense and don't
talk profane or about sexual acts. I like some country but the kind that sounds like rock not
the crying in your beer type, and most of all I like to hear what I am playing on my radio not
someone elses. I have over 1/2 a killowat of power in my car stereo but when my wildows are
closed only I hear the sound. In other words I dont contribute to sound polution and at the age
of 51 I can still hear as good as anybody else my age. Now I dont call this an attack, JMHO!
Jim Miller
Waco, Tx
Dakless (still waiting)