Re: ETs on new truck

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 21:30:54 EDT

Oh, almost forgot to mention. While in the staging lanes waiting for the
first elimination pass I was parked next to a fullsize Chebby. We both had a
15.10 dial in on our windows. His truck was lowered, like mine, but he had
this big weird sticker across the windshield that said Whipplecharger. So I'm
leaning against my truck, and he says to me "What have you done to it?" I
replied "Nothing, just a catback exhaust and K&N air cleaner." His eyes got
real wide! Then I say to him "So, you have a supercharger on this, huh?" He
quickly answered yes, then turned around and starts talking to his buddy about
some girl. I just smiled and walked away. Life is good, when you drive a
Dodge!

Brad