making sig files shorter

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 22:43:16 EDT

WM96 wrote:
> other stuff i'm
> forgetting but nobody ever reads these things so I'll just keep typing and
> make it look really long so people will think my truck is much more modified
> than it is. Ok, thats enough...

You know I've been giving it some thought and I think I will shorten my
sig. file. I'm considering making a URL link to a text file with my
signature in it, along with links for my page and the Dakota Webring. I
thinnk this would be helpful for our friends in digest mode by cutting
down traffic but the sig file would still be available for the newer
members who are not familiar with my setup.

Now that I think of it, anyone else with a sig file could just make a
URL link to their profile on the DML page (you have filled it out
right?). Just a thought.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com