Win

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 29 1998 - 22:40:05 EDT

Congratulations are in order for our very own Jon (Force) Steiger on his First
place trophy in the truck class at NYIRP. He beat out some tuogh competition
with very consistent runs and good reaction times. The final run was between
Jon and a fellow Dakota owner from Canandaigua, NY whose 95 Dakota (nice
Looker too) ran as good as 14.6 @ 94 MPH and Jon. Jon did a whale of a job and
beat him. Me I am first in line for the Red light of the year award. Them
Auto's are just too fast and keep getting me red lights ????

I'm headin to bed, Jon can fill ya in on the details.

Great Job Jon !!!!!!

Bill