RE: Win

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 11:20:17 EDT

Way to go Jon!!! Wanna go to Englishtown??

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
Truck: 88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
Color: Flash Red
Motor: 3.9 V6
Tranny: A-500 Auto with NVP231 Transfer Case
Factory Accessories: AC, Cruise, Tilt, PW, PD, Rear Slider, Light Bar, Fog
Lamps & Covers
Aftermarket Mods: Lund Interceptor, Lund Moon Visor, Sony AM/FM/Cassette w/10
Disk Changer, ventguards, custom bed mat, black Dee-Zee tailgate protector,
Lund head-lamp blackouts, 4 Dick Cepek lamps with custom covers, cowl style
hood scoop, 3" TrailMaster body lift, 31x10.50x15 Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers on
15x10 AR Type 26 rims, X-Tang railed tonneau cover (cut and fitted to bed
bar), Lund TailMate, Rancho RS-5000 Shocks, FlowMaster 3" in/2 2-1/2" outlets,
BushWacker fender flares, Taylor 8mm wires (Red), "FABM", "DDBC", cranked
torsion bars.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219