Re: Dome Vs Cargo Light

From: John C. Worden (scirocco@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 09:22:21 EDT

At 07:11 PM 4/24/98 -0400, Gary E. Klim wrote:
>A recent thread about the dome light going on before the cargo light
>finally gave me enough ambition to lift the 100 lb. FSM from its' shelf.
>Simply swapping 2 wires will allow the cargo light to go on first. (As
>it should have been from the factory...)
>gk
I don't know if the switches are wired differently for us who don't have
cargo lights (although the switch is the same) but my dome light comes on
before the cargo light would if I had it. Anybody know how much a cargo
light assembly costs for a '98?

John '98 Dak cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue, Leer Classic tonneau,
               Pioneer DEH-P85DHR, ventshades
          '84 Scirocco