Who has the weedwacker or leaf blower motor on their dak?

From: John C. Worden (scirocco@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 10:07:04 EDT

I'm just wondering who has the electric motor on their Dak? What does it
do for truck? Any measured improvements(dyno or gtech)? and how did you
hook it up? I'm asking because on the Scirocco list there is a discussion
going on aobut this. I mentioned seeing something on the Dak list about
someone doing this and they're interested. If you could email with some
details that would be great.

thanks

John '98 Dak cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue, Leer Classic tonneau,
               Pioneer DEH-P85DHR, ventshades
          '84 Scirocco