Re: Radar Detector vs. Slowing Down

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 21:55:32 EDT

> >but I think (and the statistics will back me on this) that excessive
> >speeding on public roads is just not safe. Haven't you seen recent

I believe the most dangerous people are those who drive erratically, or very
differently from how others drive. This includes frequent lane changes, very
slow drivers, very fast drivers. Three out of my four tickets are from 15 over
or less, and I consistenly drive 10 over on highways, 5 over on residential.
I'm just not lucky, and statistics can prove that!
Later,
Robert
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm