Re: Radar Detector vs. Slowing Down

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 21:58:12 EDT

Well alot of times I do try to drive safely and at a good speed limit but
sometimes I just cant resist and I wind up thinking it was stupid for flying
by that Festiva so fast i almost blew him off the road. Oh well. My Dad
says the same thing, "Everyone is young, but very few are old." I guess
that is why insurances is so high for my age group (19 and my rates are
murder)

Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net