Re: gas gauge dont work but low fuel light does

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 21:52:03 EDT

During Mardi Gras they are all downtown try to keep the crowds under
control(yeah right, they are partying too). I would say the Causeway I
think it is one of the most policed sections of hwy. It is a 24 mile long
straight bridge that has many connections between the two sides that cops
that to hide in as well as patroling it. It also cost a 1.50 for a one axle
vechicle. But I love the damn thing, I like to race Toyota tercels and
other cars on it when they try to pass me. The interstates arent that bad
in most spotts but the like to hide under overpasses there to. The State
police are the worst they drive some fast cars i believe they could probably
give me a run for my money but my dads knows alot so i can get out of some.
Go by www.yall.com they have a list of speed traps in Louisiana and lots of
other states.

Drive safe and FAST!!!!
Tony Sarro