Re: Re: Spiders from Hell!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 10:38:49 EDT

     Thanks Gene.

     Would you think fumigating the truck would be a warranty type of deal
     (I can just see my dealers face when I tell him!) or is there
     something quick and easy I can do myself? After all, I didn't order
     the optional Spider Man package...

     Don't know about sending you a live one... I have nothing against
     spiders per say, in fact I try to avoid killing them as they munch on
     mosquitoes and such, but I definitely prefer the daddy long leg
     variety!

     T.
     Boston, MA

     P.S. I forgot to mention I got a variety of spiders with the truck.
     If you saw the movie Arachnephobia the other ones look just like the
     one found in the cereal box et all... About 1" in diameter and kind
     of tan or almost translucent in color... Would you know what these
     are called?