Re: Stealing Dakotas

From: Bob DeChance (kbshadow@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 23:47:46 EDT

--Subject: Re: DML: Stealing Dakotas

>At 10:20 PM 5/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>>Besides all pickups have tailgates that are as easy to remove.
>>

> What can I say? When it comes to my Dak, I get kinda paranoid. :-)
>
> -Jon-

I put a small worm type hose clamp on my 98, it would not stop anyone but
it would slow them down quite a bit and they would have to have tools with
them.

I put it around the part that slides over the shaft that it pivots on and if
you take your time you can turn it when installing so it is very difficult
to undo.

You don't even see it.

Bob DeChance
Stockton Ca