RepoMan/Paint Wear

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 07 1998 - 14:56:30 EST

>Just remember, if you see the repo-man outside your house, he's not
>their because he wants to steal from you,

Thats fine if he's wearing a big sign that says "REPO MAN". If not, what
you see is someone that you diddn't invite slinking around your propery at
night. While I personally wouldnt shoot someone just for that, if I saw it
happening I'd be armed and ready to fire if I felt at all threatened.

On a Dakota note though, I have a Snug Top shell on My Dak and I'm getting
a lot of paint wear on the top of the tailgate, has anyone found a good
solution to this problem?

Tony J. Mastres
Photographer
Photographic Services __