RE: RepoMan/Paint Wear

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 13:08:05 EDT

It's true that he may not be wearing a sign that says "REPO MAN", but by the
time the repossession order is drawn up by the lien holder, that person is
expecting the vehicle to be repossessed. When you're more than a few months
behind on the loan payments, receive countless letters and phone calls from
the lien holder and see a wrecker backing up to your car, I think it's pretty
obvious what's going on. If you shoot at the guy repossessing your car, I
can't see how that wouldn't be considered a premeditated act.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219