Re: DML:Confusion Was spark knock

From: Tim Bollin (tbollin@uoft02.utoledo.edu)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 11:33:02 EDT

Ron.
Can you suggest a deposit cleaner and a thermo? (180) I am new to
this list so I'm sorry if I may repeat but there is a site by the
national highway traffic safety administration that contains databases
with recalls, complaints, defects, tsb, etc. which I found very useful
when I bought my truck. (Two of the recalls were found to apply and
were corrected.) You can search these databases by make, model and
year. Best to search it in the morning though. You can find it at..
www.nhtsa.dot.gov
T. Bollin