Re: Rhino coming off, anybody else.

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 13:53:56 EDT

> [my expen$ive Rhino spray-in is peeling off in chunks and sheets]

> My thought is he didn't prep the gate correctly either time.

  I think that is a safe assumption. The guy sounds like a mickey mouse
operator. Given the price these dudes charge for spray-in linings, you
are definitely getting ripped off.

> I expect Rhino to send me to another dealer and pick up the cost to
> have the gate redone correctly.

  That is the least they owe you. I think you had better eyeball the
bed very carefully; who knows if the dealer prepped it right, considering
the sloppy job on the tailgate. Rhino should be willing to strip the
entire existing liner off and recoat it, if it is really that bad.

  Good luck, and thanks for keeping us posted.

  Ron