various ramblings

From: Joseph Dick (joe@selu.edu)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 16:50:38 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_01BD7CF4.8AF4B7C0

Thanks to all for the help with the key chirp question. Sure enough, the
mod only took 5 minutes. My next step is the fresh air mod, (ordered the
parts from local speed shop.. waiting patiently) and Flowmasters duals.
Checked with my local Dodge dealer parts guy and he said the performance
PCM for the 98 MAY be out this summer. does anyone here have a line on when
it will be available?
Thanks again.

Joseph Dick
Assistant Coordinator Network Availability
Southeastern Louisiana University
Hammond, La 70402
ph 504.549.5432 fax 504.549.5900
e-mail joe@selu.edu www.selu.edu/network

98 CC SLT 5.2 l 4 sp Auto
T & H package 26G package
------=_NextPart_000_01BD7CF4.8AF4B7C0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><br>Thanks to all for the help with =
the key chirp question. Sure enough, the mod only took 5 minutes. My =
next step is the fresh air mod, (ordered the parts from local speed =
shop.. waiting patiently) and Flowmasters duals. Checked with my local =
Dodge dealer parts guy and he said the performance PCM for the 98 MAY be =
out this summer. does anyone here have a line on when it will be =
Network AvailabilitySoutheastern Louisiana University<br>Hammond, La =
70402ph 504.549.5432 fax 504.549.5900<br>e-mail joe@selu.edu =
   www.selu.edu/network<br>98 CC SLT 5.2 l 4 sp =
AutoT & H package 26G package<font color=3D"#FF0000"></p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BD7CF4.8AF4B7C0--