RE: James....Update...

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 14:13:17 EDT

>In those 2 cases the condolences should only go to the mechanics that
>have to work on them. <g> Although the 350 is not as bad.
>
>Mark R
>93 5.2Magnum, CC, LE, slushbox, pigeon hauler

 Your childish, blind allegiance to one brand is quite humorous.Come on,
 all of the big three have made great enthusist cars.Take off your
blinders
 and discover there is a big old world out there.

 Tony

I wasn't going to respond --- really not worth it but holy cow (in the
words of the late great Harry Carey) you need to get a grip!

Do you understand what a <g> is? It is a small grin. meant to signify
humor or the statement preceding it was said in jest or with
"tongue-in-cheek."

I've been on the Internet (capital I) which was basically the Arpanet
since 80 so I tend to forget that newbies don't always have a handle on
some of the things I take for granted.

It was a JOKE regarding shoehorns and banged up elbows and knuckles ---
I was a mechanic back in the late 60s and through the 70's before I
decided to get an EE degree.

Lighten up. Move down here to Arizona and take life easier. <GRIN> <-
just in case the <g> isn't enough.