Re: Re: 87 Dakota Sleeper

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 10:17:07 EDT

Hey Bill!! Can't you register it as a work truck or something? Ya' know,
so it says "truck" on the license plate. I dunno' about NY, but in PA and
VA, if you have "truck" tags, you don't have to meet emissions... just my
$0.02...
-mike sykes

Bill,

Cant you just drive into another county come inspection time? Although I hear it's
coming I've never had them look at my engine in Ontario county, even though they're
supposed to do a visual inspection to see you didn't remove the emissions stuff.
A refereshing difference from MA, which I left 5 yrs ago (jamb a probe up your
tailpipe...at least no dyno-emissions there though<yet?>).

-Bob T. '98 Sport+ CC 4X4 V8 5sp 4WABS 3.55 Towing