Re: Codes

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 01:21:19 EDT

> << .What is a #3 ? >>
> Why hell everybody knows that is Dale Earnhardt's Car, the greatest driver
> out there, Boy could you imagine him in a Dak, oh my gosh them Ferds that get
> in his way would look like dead possums. Go Dale Go Dale...
>
> Bill

I've always liked Bill Elliot personally, true he hasn't won one in a few
years, but he's still the only man in history to win the Winston Million,
and dang it I just have to root for the local guy (He's from Dawsonville,
which is about 50 miles from my house "Awesome Bill, from Dawsonville")...

Bruce