Re: MPI (Houston) ? ? ?

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 12:03:47 EDT

> From reading Jules catalog
> and posts,I think he is probably has
> more technical expertise than any of us. If you don't like his prices or
> can't afford them, look elsewhere.
>
> Tony

I must respectively disagree with that statement. You are not fully
aware of the combined technical expertise of the people who
read this list.

I *know* there are people on the list who are more knowedgable
 than Jules. These same people are also much more helpful
than Jules.

Sometime when you are bored, ask me to tell you the story
of how Kukooter emailed his work phone number,
home phone number AND pager number to a buddy of
mine (Dak owner) who has having problems gets
the Dak's rear-end correctly repaired. Kuk even
sent us the part number for the shim kit that the dealership
should have used. "If those guys at the dealership don't
know how to fix your Dak, I'll tell them how to do it."

-Scott

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."