Re: Wed Nite Drags 5-13

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 17 1998 - 21:15:17 EDT

<< I dunno about that... You're still up at least a coil, wires, and
 exhaust on me. :-) Course, I *do* have the 5 speed, so thats probably
 worth a few power upgrades, eh? ;-) >>

Ahhh that stuff doesn't do anything to help and the 5sp is just for excuses
when ya lose.

<<Yeh the camera is a good Idea, you would then be able to show him where he
>went wrong. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA again...

  Ahhh, I get it! "Sean, see this part here? The part where you
spun 180 degrees at the 1/8 mile mark and went past Bill in reverse?
That was probably bad for your tires and transmission. It also wasn't
very nice to jump out of your truck and gloat." ;-)>>

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA thats a good one fer shurrr, I'd have to see the video on
that one the rear view mirror view just wouldn't cut it..

<<You guys see what your missin, this Jon is torture.

  Hee hee hee! Just doin' my part. :-)>>

You do a good job for shurrr.

Bill