Re: Bed liners-reply

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 10:11:17 EDT

Oh...so you like things sliding around in the bed of your truck every time
you accelerate, stop, and turn. You're right...you don't need it. Sorry to
bring it up.

Steve

Sorry Steve,

Expecting friction and gravity to keep things in their place in the bed of a pickup
is asking for it. Show me a bedliner that will hold a 50 lb piece of iron at the rear
of the bed and I'll more likely show you a giant dent in the front of the bed the first
time you have to apply the brakes hard.

If you own a pickup for any time at all you'll learn this lesson real quick.

Then again I do see matresses flying off cars evey know & then, so maybe I'm doing
something wrong using those strange devices called "tie-downs"? :-)

-Bob T. '98 Sport+ CC 4X4 V8 5sp 4WABS 3.55 Towing