Re: roller rocker article

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 14:18:53 EDT

<< As with any cam swap where the p2v clearance could be an issue the only
 sure guarantee is to check. I hope I just didn't pass bogus info on to you
 guys...only something I was forewarned of. Wouldn't be the first time I
 stuck my foot in my mouth. 8^) >>

I didnt check my PVC but Comp Cams said the cam would work as long as it was
installed right. Of course, PVC is your responsibility to check, but I've
heard of cams with upwards of .525 lift work with stock magnum pistons with no
PVC problems... A 1.7 would bring me to .544 lift, which I don't even wanna
try. :-)

ttyl
patrick