Hey Todd Flummer!

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 14:17:34 EDT

>>> Todd Flummer <mustang=40netunlimited.net> 05/20/98 02:36pm >>>

Sounds like a good price to me. I paid around =24450.00 total for my DJM =
kit
(3/5) with shocks. But the western chassis is suppose to be the way to =
go.
By the way Steven I finally got most of the system put in I=27ll take some
pics and send them your way. It turned out pretty cool, I need to do some =
final touches like some carbon fiber and some fans for cooling as soon as =
I get some more time.

What was included in your DJM kit? Please be as specific as possible. =
Did the extra 2=22 in the rear level it out? What effects did the =
lowering have on handling and ride quality? Anything you can tell me =
would be appreciated, I=27m still debating.

I=27d love to see the pics of your install. I included my e-mail address. =
 I=27ve got some of mine as well, if you=27re interested. I went with =
more of a stealth approach.

Stephan M. Boianoff
stephan.m.boianoff=40boeing.com
=A198 CC Sport, 4X2, V8, 5-speed, 3.55, pretty much loaded
FABM, Jacob=A2s =237 Custom Magnum Team, Borla =2314740 Cat-Back,=20
SnugLid, MOPAR under-rail liner, Protecta HD mat, SSE Street Hitch,
Hoppy T-Connect lights, Husky Floor Liners, custom tunes... =20