Re: Stalling...

From: Matthew Brandes (mbrandes@realworks.com)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 10:56:48 EDT

This is part of the built-in security system. Your alarm should be going
off if you reach through the window and unlock the door. I didn't know my
SLT had this until I reached in and unlocked it. Horn started going
off..lights flashing. I jumped in and started the truck only to have it
die. Finally figured out it was the security system keeping the truck from
being stolen and I had to use the clicker to turn it off.

>You wouldn't happen to have the keyless entry system with alarm would you?
 When
>I leave the windows down and lock the door with the key fob ... then go
back and
>enter the vehicle by reaching in the window and poping the lock button,
the car
>will start but immediately stall. I have to click the key fob locked hen
>unlocked again to straighten it out. I'm not sure *how* the vehicle is
caused
>to stall but maybe you are getting some of that?
>
>Matt

Matthew Brandes

First Realty Advisors, Inc.
1901 W. 47th Place #300