RE: RE: Roof rack for pre 97 Dak (Don)

From: Don Lewoniuk (dlewoniuk@pmhab.ab.ca)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 11:51:26 EDT

Thanks for the offer but the shipping here to Edmonton, Alberta & the
exchange would be brutal. I agree that nothing beats Thule. This rack I'm
looking for is for my brother-in-law. I've got a Thule setup that was used
on my 87 Tbird, now on our 86 Prelude for bikes, skis, storage etc. Just
change the feet and mount it on. With the rack, locks, bike mounts, ski
mounts, and storage I'm in to the system for around $1500. But if you switch
vehicles just buy the right feet and you can use it all again. Great
system!
Cheers, Don