Trucks with Trunks

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 11:46:47 EDT

Ayotte, Glen wrote:

> Jim,
>
> I have the MOPAR fiberglass cover, and it's pretty nice, plus I didn't
> have to paint it because it came in Light Driftwood.....
>
> Glenn Ayotte
> 98 SLT+ w/ large trunk

Mine was ordered factory gel coated (whatever that means) Flame red to match
my truck.
Even with a short bed still larger than any 2 car trunks!
The man in question just wants to sell his dak and that's his business, but
not having a trunk seems a strange reason to sell because a hard bed cover
can be had for the older Daks too. Sure makes a great large surface to have
something pretty airbrushed on also.