Promblem Solved!!!

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 00:05:19 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BD850C.ECF62CE0

Well I have solved my problem with my Dak not starting. After changing =
out the ignition coil and spark plug wires I was still able to start my =
truck sometimes. Well the computer said there was a problem with the =
Auto Shutdown Relay. Yesterday it would not start after a meeting. One =
of my friends told me to pop the hood and he gave the relay a good thump =
with his cell phone and I heard a click and aways she went. The relay =
was sticking and not allowing juice to go to the ingnition coil. Well =
20 bucks later the problem is solved. Thanks to everyone for the =
suggestions.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net=20

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BD850C.ECF62CE0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Well I have solved my problem with =
my Dak not=20
starting. After changing out the ignition coil and spark plug =
wires I was=20
still able to start my truck sometimes. Well the computer said =
there was a=20
problem with the Auto Shutdown Relay. Yesterday it would not start =
after a=20
meeting. One of my friends told me to pop the hood and he gave the =
relay a=20
good thump with his cell phone and I heard a click and aways she =
went. The=20
relay was sticking and not allowing juice to go to the ingnition =
coil. =20
Well 20 bucks later the problem is solved. Thanks to everyone for =
the=20
suggestions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Tony Sarro</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:tonyms@acadiacom.net">tonyms@acadiacom.net=20
</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BD850C.ECF62CE0--