Re: Gas mileage

From: Scott May (scott@digital-marketplace.net)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 09:48:47 EDT

Yikes! You should have got a V8. I have almost 500 mi on my
'98 CC Sport+ 4x4 5.2L, 5Sp, 3.55SG and have been getting 16+ MPG since
I picked it up. I live in an area with a lot of hills. So far the
Overhead Console computer seems to be quite accurate. If anything
it estimates a little low. When going down steep hills it only goes to
99 MPG and actually it may be higher which causes the average to come
out less than .5 MPG lower than actual.

    One of the guys I works with has a '97, same setup and averages
about 18.5 MPG.

Scott May
Delhi, NY