Re: 180 Deg. Thermo. Attn: Jon S.

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 12:22:03 EDT

I put in the 160 last night. Haven't done a lot of driving yet, but have not
noticed any problems. It is kind of odd that they didn't want to recommend a
part #. Sure the 195 might be what is recommended, but we do a lot of mods on
here that aren't "recommended by CC". The man at Pep Boys actually
recommended the 160 over the 180 to me (same price) because of the climate
down here. There are several members on here who have the 180 and l have
never heard any complaints. Bottom line is do what makes you
happy/comfortable. Sounds like he had too much coffee to me.

Russ
97 4X4 318 CC
Rhino Python FABM 160 Hitch