Re: Re: Comp cam

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 12:38:40 EDT

<< Yeah...if compatible *at all*. The 220 exhaust duration number sounds
 a bit high. I thought someone told me once that MP said the Dak could
 tolerate upwards of 213 degrees. I'll have to see if I can dig that up. >>

I'm sure it'd work. 220 @ .050 is just on the exhaust side.... it really isn't
that bad once the valves are adjusted right (I need roller rockers....) and
the right springs are used... the MSD smoothed out the idle alot... I might
get the occasional surge at idle while slowing down to a stop in gear , but
that only seems to happen when the engine is cold.

ttyl
patrick