Re: I'm Back!

From: Rekker21 (Rekker21@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 21:41:40 EDT

<< i traded my dakota in on a new '98 mustang GT

 my reasons:

 i bought a house in january and used the da to move my stuff, the truck
 didnt live up to my expectations on its ability to >>

Thats funny!! I bought a house in january too! I moved every piece of
furniture in it and had no problems!! In fact, I even beat a lazy 98 GT
while I had my daughters mattres and the love seat in back!! Sorry excuse for
a trader!!