Re: My '88 Dakota

From: Dahrl Clark (dclark@nb.net)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 23:42:25 EDT

Yea Mike If I recall we had to drill the inside holes closest to the trans.
tunnel and had to bend the front flange beside the door sill down at a 90
degree angle to fit the existing hole. The bolt hole one the outside rear
slider needed to be shimmed up with washers about 1/2'' if I remember
correctly. Hope this helps ya! P.S. I think the
seats I got were out of a 89 Daytona and the fabric in them even matched mt
interior perfectly! The sliders even worked great too!