Re: Mopar vs. Hypertech vs. JET.....

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 11:48:30 EDT

Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com wrote:

> recent Magnum V6 article in Mopar Muscle had nothing but good things to say
> about the [JET] modules.

  From many years reading Hot Rod and some Mustang-oriented rags (gasp! ;),
I've got to ask whether Mopar Muscle depends on these aftermarket vendors
for their advertising revenue. If they do, there's no way that MM is providing
an unbiased source of information.

  I'm not knocking MM, the article, Hot Rod, or anybody else by bringing this
up. Just trying to point out that magazine articles tend to favor the people
who pay their bills.

> And Scott....you should tell everyone that story about
> the one JET chip Hypertech opened......and what they found. That one is
> what really made me think. I'll let Scott tell it....it's a doozy!

  Yes, please do. I'm very interested in any potential computer processing
modifications to any vehicle, but particularly my Dakota. All information
is highly appreciated.

  Ron