Re: Decals

From: rti1pmp@ismd.ups.com
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 12:13:32 EDT

     Trevor,

>You see, I like the way the decals on the SLT version look better than the
>decals on the Sport version, which are black. I am looking into changing
>them over.

I wasn't aware that the SLT's had the vinyl decals. I thought they had
actual emblems. For your red truck consider the white or silver decals. I
was thinking of adding the silver decals to the side with a set of silver
SS/T style stripes over the top. I saw a few trucks in my area that had
this done with much success. Food for thought ...

Matt