Throttle Body, pictures

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 18:19:10 EDT

   Hey guys, I have the throttle body that was on my 5.2. With all this talk
of the
mods you guys have done, I think Ill try with my xtra. I can take pics during
the process if you want, but I have no scanner to send them out. So! I was
thinking that when we get the Daks to Milan, I could give the pics to Sean and
he can put them on his web site! Sound cool!?!?!? Also, I may do the mod
before the trip, but I wont put it on until I take a few trips down Milan
lane!! That way we can all see what it really does to the track times. And
just one more thing. How to do this could be complicated so I think Ill leave
this up to Sean! Since Ill have an xtra TB unadultrated, I would be more than
willing to donate it to someone in my situation on the DML! (Short on cash
and long on wants!!) But since Sean has seniority on the list and his own web
site, Im sure he can find an interesting way to donate it to another of the
Dak Pak. But I figure we should spread the wealth, right! That person should
then inturn do the same with his when he finishes the mod! Sound good Sean?
anyways, Im babiling now!! See ya!
Eric K