Re: Nitrous not bad....users bad

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 21:05:18 EDT

Hey, If nitrous was the way, we'd be chemists instead of mechanics. Well
actually combustion scientists, but you get what I mean? Better living
through chemistry went out in the 50s.
Then again, I got stomped by a 4 door datsun 510 in my 72 cuda. The shame.
He had a tank in the trunk and a V8 under the hood. I felt better after he
showed me "the secret". I considered his a "hollow" victory. Sour grapes?
He sure did kick my A** considering he had a bowtie350 from the junkyard.
Id like to see how long he could "keep it up" without cooking. I know I can
go a looong time at full tilt. No drag strips around so we gotta use the
freeway.
BKB