5 sps & Autos (was Digest V3 #834)

From: WillTier@AOL.COM
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 21:22:07 EDT

<< When you cant drive, you need to make up for it with an auto. >>

It helps but there are still a lot of things you need that a auto can't help,
like a good reaction time. Me I can probably get the worst light of any one
out there and at the same time be the red light champion of the year. Now
there hain't no tranny that will cure that is there ?

<<Try being
consistent with a 5 speed! WEE HEE! >>

Now Jon has been doing a pretty good job there but I still don't think that
he's not missed a shift or two ?

Bill