Re: Super Stock Dakota Was: DML Digest V3 #834

From: WillTier@AOL.COM
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 21:22:09 EDT

<< For those that are interested, This Dak will be at the NHRA national events
 in Atlanta, Columbus, St. Louis, Chicago, and Indianapolis. It'll also do
some
 exhibition runs at the Mopar Nationals next August (Indianapolis). >>

Boy all that build up, I sure hope he doesn't miss a gear or two. I'm sure it
isn't the same run of the mill tranny and shifter.

<<Those autos are a dyin' breed, Bill! ;-)>>

C'mon Jon get a grip, you be running a auto one of these days (boy I hope it
ain't in a Dak) then I'll worry a little...

Bill