Re: Nitrous not bad....users bad

From: WillTier@AOL.COM
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 21:22:06 EDT

<< Pure unadultrated hp, WITHOUT using the funny gas!
 Eric K >>

Yeh thats pretty cool, me I too cheap to go about it the expensive way and
don't have much time but Like you I still like to kick butt and the Nitrous
was the most cost effective way for me to accomplish that. I am very pleased
with the way it works and the results gained and that is no laughing matter.
Even if I had the time and a unlimited bank account I would probably go about
it the same way. I have read and seen enough about superchargers to know that
they are expensive and actually more complicated that the juice. There was a
guy at the drags last night that had a 94 Dak with a Vortech (temporarily
unhooked to allow breaking in a recently worked on motor) and he had several
hundred dollars in accessories trying to get it to work properly without
blowing head gasketas all the time. There are heat problems, timing problems,
ect and way too much money for my interest.

Bill