Re: removing decals

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 09:28:19 EDT

Aren't you afraid it may devalue the collectability of your limited production
truck? When I had the Syclone the nameplate caused all the hot rodders to want to
"try their luck" but i had to dissapoint them because my wife is always with me and
she is scared of fast cars. (wonder if its because our son has a 11 second
Firebird?)