Throttle Body (via digest)

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 22:10:57 EDT

<snip> How to do this could be complicated so I think Ill leave
>this up to Sean! Since Ill have an xtra TB unadultrated, I would be more
than
>willing to donate it to someone in my situation on the DML! (Short on cash
>and long on wants!!) But since Sean has seniority on the list and his own
web
>site, Im sure he can find an interesting way to donate it to another of the
>Dak Pak. But I figure we should spread the wealth, right! That person
should
>then inturn do the same with his when he finishes the mod! Sound good Sean?
>anyways, Im babiling now!! See ya!

        Heck....this shouldn't be up to me. This *is* an extremely generous offer
on Eric's part and I think a great idea. Is there a general interest in
sumthin' like this out there? This would allow someone to take their time
doin' the mod without the necessary down time on the truck. It's really
not a super difficult mod and each could take it as far as they felt
comfortable. Only bummer would be is if somewhere along the line one got
messed up 8^).

Anyone interested in Eric's offer?

And no sweat on scannin' the pics Eric. Me scanner is you scanner.

Cool idea to test it b4 and after. Hell...we could even swap the thing at
the track....altho the older SBECs tend to like a day or so to calibrate.

*************1997 RPM Dakota --- 14.98 @ 91.76***********
 sean meldrum
email: Home: spm@c3net.net
          Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com