98Dakota CD changer units

From: WaveSavrCS@msn.com
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 03:42:13 EDT

Is anyone on this list knowledgable about the stereo units for the Dakotas. I just picked up my new 98 Dakota with the premium amfm cassette with cd changer controls and the dealer is telling me that only the Mopar 6-disc changer works with the head unit and anyother changers would require a RF adaptor and remote control to work it (the controls in the head unit won't work). Please let me know if you have solid info about this.

Thanks.