Fwd: Plugs/Wires/Cap/Stat, Attn: Scott

From: DRD892@AOL.COM
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 09:49:35 EDT

--part0_896449775_boundary

From: DRD892@aol.com
To: daktoa-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Plugs/Wires/Cap/Stat, Attn: Scott
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 09:28:06 EDT

Scott,

The Wires I used were Accell 8mm. Got them at RamChargers and
I'm happy with them.

The Cap and Rotor I used were Borg Warner brass contacts. I'm
happy with them. I can get you the part numbers if you wish.
They are on the computer at the shop.

The 180 thermostat and gasket part numbers are there also, If you
want them. Although I think other DML members got a different
brand at a cheaper price.

The plugs I use are Champion Gold Truck Plugs gapped at .035 (I think).

Hope this helps...

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan