Re: Re: DML Digest V3 #855

From: WillTier@AOL.COM
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 22:17:01 EDT

<< Yep, my '96 (CC) with a FIPK clone and the MP SBEC is running 15.3's with
air,
 cruise, and the rear slider. There's something to be said for cruising to
 the track in air conditioned comfort, rip it up with the best of the
 sweatboxes, then cruise home nice and cool, being able to listen to the
 radio at normal levels, without all that hot wind buffeting around...
    I love A/C. :-) A vehicle without it would have to be VERY special in
 order for me to buy one. Same sort of deal as the club cab. Sure, I go
 slower than the regular cabs, but it would be hard (for me) to live without
 it! >>

Now autos and 5 speeds we can bicker about but I with ya all the way on this
one. I sure am not a heat lover at all, give me 70 year round and low humidity
on Wed nights and I wouldn't complain a bit...

Bill