Plugs,Cap&Rotor,Stat Attn: Russ

From: DRD892@AOL.COM
Date: Sat May 30 1998 - 07:03:31 EDT

Russ,

I changed the Plugs, Cap and Rotor, Wires and Thermostat at about
the same time I installed the FABM/K&N and the FlowMaster 2-Chamber
Cat/back Duals. The result was a much better running truck.
Better idle, much better throttle response, much better power throughout
the range in various weather conditions, a marked increase in fuel
mileage and it sounds neat too. I am at 32,000 miles currently.
Looks like these parts last longer without declining performance.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan