Englishtown results

From: DICEMAN469@AOL.COM
Date: Sat May 30 1998 - 19:33:28 EDT

      Just got back from the first day of racing....I came back with quite the
burn but still had fun!! I ran a 16.55 and a 16.47 respectively. I ran up
against a Shelby the second time, and although my time was 2/10th better than
his, I managed to lose cuz my reaction time really stunk (gimme a break, I'm
not used to it!!).
      I met up with everyone from DML and we all raced, people definitely felt
the dak presense!! What surprised me was there were more Shelbys there than
anything....alot of R/T's, too. I think I was the only 3.9 that raced today,
and from what people have been telling me my times were impressive, although I
wanted a sub-16 sec pass.
      Just thought y'all would like to hear....

See ya later Dak lovers!!

Austin
Vipertruck